Re: Retraction and apology to LD and Vox (Re: Vox Tonelab for looping)

I'm curious, what kind of looping capabilities does the Tonelab SE
have?  Vox is not doing a good job of advertising this feature as I
have only heard it mentioned here.  Also, I saw you mention in another
post that the Tonelab will let you disable the cabinet simulations so
you can use it with an amp w/out double filtering your signal.  I am
wondering if it is possible for you to disable all the amp-like parts
and use it as a multi-fx unit.  Can you tweak the parameters in real
time easily while you playing?  I would like to get the Tonelab to
record with and then I would like to use it with a real guitar amp and
use just the FX onstage, but I need to be able to adjust things
real-time while on stage.  Can this be done with the Tonelab?  If it
also has looping it may have everything I need.  Thanks!