Looping & Propellerheads (the band)

Did anyone ever read what the Propellerheads (Alex Gifford & Will White) used in the studio for loop construction on “decksandrumsandrockandroll”?  I’d always assumed pure DAW, but maybe outboard gear too. I like “decks” a lot.  It’s obvious these guys were musicians before they could spin, vice others that merely rose from DJdom.  (Is my bias apparent?)  I’d appreciate any looping-related info you might have about these guys.  Thanks.