From: Matthias Grob [mailto:matthias@grob.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 5:35 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: EDP AND FC7 Problems

>Hi Loop heads,
>It's been a long time since I posted but I've been having weirdness
>on my gigs with one of my EDP's.

I remember...
just for comunication clarity: When you say "mode" here, its what we
call "state" because Mode is taken by parameters, while Functions
takes us to States.

>Here's the problem with my new Blackfaced EDP:
>
>When I'm in Multiply mode and I end it with Record (so the phrase
>ends when I want it to)
>I get a blank space for a moment before the new Multiplied cycle
>starts again and it becomes a part of that new cycle
>So that each time it comes around there's a short blank space before
>the start of the cycle.

This is a really weird story
do you end up with only one Cycle?
how long is that blank space?

>I've also been having a couple of problems with the FC7Š.
>#1) When you press the record button it will trigger the Next Loop.

that happens when the contact of the switch is not good enough any more

>#2) When you hit Overdub it doesn't trigger on the EDP or it won't
>stay in Overdub mode and you have to just keep the button pressed to
>keep it in overdub mode.

this happens when you press it long or when OverdubMode is SUS

--

          ---> http://Matthias.Grob.org