Re: EH 16 second manual online...

I stand corrected!  the original eh16sec delay didn't use an analog bucket
brigade delay at all.  Sorry all for the confusion.  Anyway, neither the
original nor the reissue uses an analog delay, that's the bottom line.
More
info below if you're interested:

http://www.stecrecords.com/gear/eh16/

Jon

> The original was digital too,used dynamic rams,ad and da converters...
> The modern one seems to use non volatile static ram.
> The zvex loop junkie uses no bucket brigade,but a different technology,
> the ISD family chips that can store non volatile cells of analog
values,well it works like a bbd...
> The new Eh16 looks like a completely different machine than the old from
1983...