From: zurrigo [mailto:zurrigo@mem.li]
Sent: Monday, August 16, 2004 2:01 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: zurrigo is back

hello to the looping and still spinning world from a small town in switzerland - i've been part of the community before, that's why i would like to say hello to everybody who still remembers the (slightly out-of-topic) boiled egg problems

for all the others: do not hesitate to download any of the free mp3 files on my online demo at:

and let me know what you think of it
(solo electric guitar, connected to an old echoplex and a dbx compressor)

so long

www.mem.li - mus.iq

altenbergstrasse 55

3013 bern - schweiz