RE: Question about the far outlet

I got a new battery for the FO a couple of months ago--when new, the
batteries last for 3-4 hours of moderately loud amplification.  Last time I
used it, I plugged a bass amp in, as well as the Carvin StageMate for
vocals, and we played for three hours outside at Mission Bay in San Diego.
It didn't run out of juice!
I think amplifiers use more electricity than outboard gear--and although
StageMate was plugged in, it is also battery powered, with some sort of
internal switching, so that may have helped save juice.
Steve, how loud do you want/need to be?