Re: EDP pedals

I have rather big feet as well but I did get comfortable with the analog
footcontroller real soon. I even miniaturized it with a hatch-saw: I just
cut off the outer part of the pedal (after the INSERT button, which is the
fourth button from the left) and installed the remaining three buttons in a
second row above/in between the original row. It used less space now and is
even better to operate for me now since the distance between RECORD and
LOOP is shorter now.
Ciao, Andreas