Re: BHO Hell (was: (no subject) (ebay))

Well, I had hoped the suggestions offered by Kim, Tom
and the rest last night would have worked, but after
using Adaware (and its tweaks), Browser Homepage
Blaster, Powerwash registry cleaner, Spybot, HiJack
This  and BHODemon, as well as using Mozilla for the
past year, I still time out when I try to get to LD.
I'll check out Firefox...

-t-