International Live Looping Day: Saturday, October 9th

Mayor Scott Kennedy of the city of Santa Cruz, California
has declared Saturday, October 9th to be
International Live Looping Day in the city of Santa Cruz.

The mayor is in the middle east doing international peace work this week
so ex-mayor and city council person Emilly Reilly will make a formal
presentation to the featured artists of the Y2K4 Live Looping Festival
this coming Saturday evening at 6:50 p.m.,
 right before the beginning of the evening concert.

We hope you can make it.

Also,  many loopers from around the world who have been unable to
make the festival have recorded shoutouts to
the performers and spectators and we'll be playing them
in between acts on Saturday and Sunday.

In addition,  Etheric Networks with the audio help of Bernhard Wagner
will be INTERNET SIMULCASTING  the audio of the entire main festival
on Saturday and Sunday between noon and midnight PST
 while all 50+ assembled live loopers will be performing.

We are getting this together at the last minute but we'll post here
for where you can go to hear the concert as soon as we know everything's
working.

Hope to see some of you at the festival.   Please come up and say hi and
introduce yourselves
if we haven't met in person before.   Loop on, everyone!