From: Dan Soltzberg [mailto:d.ans@rcn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 6:17 AM
To: Loopers Delight
Subject: Re: Looping and Meditative States, etc

But speaking of meditative states, once while I was much younger and was playing with a jazz band, I had an out-of-the-body experience while playing a solo. It was one of the most pleasant things I’ve ever experienced, but of course, as soon as I conciously thought about what was happening, it ended.

ghost7