Re: looping with other musicians

This remains me of the gig i played with Rick Walker
in february; As we played in San Diego with Gary Rick
was having problems with his looper so he just
accompanied the loops i was creating without looping
to much which was great.Strangely enough my EDP
started acting up the following night in Mexico and i
ended up doing the same thing, an entire show without
me doing any loops, but i still had a blast playing to
his loops!
cheers
Luis

=====