RE: Review of Boss RC-20XL

Kim,

  Thanks for pointing this out.  I never heard about
the low quality mode on the Boomerang. Is it any good?
 I only knew about the high-quality time limit.

Perhaps I'll remove the "Background" section of my
review --- although thanks to that I've now received
some much-needed correction.

  Obviously I wasn't thinking right --- yes, the loop
will be repeated at least once!  Storage for two loops
of 1 minute 30 seconds each should be enough for any
applications I can imagine, although this seems to be
right at the limit of the EDP's memory.  Presumably
this memory could be upgraded soon?

  I don't think I'd try using 16 minutes for just one
loop --- although that would be interesting!

Cheers,
Scott