Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:00:55 -0400 (GMT-04:00)
From: mungenast@earthlink.net
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Space Station Re: the finite nature of things

Thanks for the 2112 info...probably easier to find than a Space Station.

Regarding SS vs. Reverberator: While it's true that the casing is the
same, the circuit of the Space Station is apparently unstable, at least
according to my pal Mark Sullivan, who owns 4 Space Stations, only two of
which work.

Regardless, I still really want a Space Station; I'm just unwilling to pay
"vintage" prices for something that the Daddy's chain was blowing out for
$99.99 only 2 years ago. (I wish I'd known about THAT sale!)

As for the Reverberator, they apparently are inconsistent, because while
you hated yours, mine is marvelous... I a/b'd it with the
great-for-the-price EH Holy Grail, and the EH lost.  The 'verb'rator gives
me the Country Joe/Bay Area/Summer'o'Love dark plate thang, plus the
amusing and useful "Infinite" setting.