From: toejam00@mac.com [mailto:toejam00@mac.com]
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 6:54 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: EDP manual

My two cents regarding the EDP manual. It's great for what it does. But it
would be awfully nice to have some sort of a tutorial.

Most units for sale on eBay are accompanied by some kind of comment by the
seller that they didn't have the time to learn how to use it, or that it
was
too complicated. If there was some kind of tutorial to help people get
beyond the record and overdub buttons, I think more people would hang onto
their units, thus forcing eBay buyers to buy new ones. Which in my opinion
would have a positive effect on user satisfaction and sales considerably.

Right now it seems that the EDP is primarily a tool for the very
intelligent
esoteric musicians, who play to "crowds" of 10 to 15 like-minded people. A
tutorial for the rest of us would get (or perhaps keep) the EDP into the
hands of people who play the fun stuff for bigger crowds.

Just  my $.02.

tj