Your Feedback on Two Versions of the Same Composition

Hello all,

I'm looking for some feedback on two versions of the same composition.
This is a score written for a quartet, with somewhat of a 20th Century
classical feel.

The first version, "Cantor's Madhouse," was composed using Finale 2001,
a standard laptop soundcard, and with violin (pizzicato), string bass,
and vibes as the instrumentation.

The second version, "Cantor's Madhouse (version 2)," is the Finale 2001
score converted to Finale 2005, using Finale's Sound Fonts, and with
violin (pizzicato only on three short phrase), piano, and cello as the
instrumentation.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/5/krispenhartungmusic.htm (both versions
of the song are in the list)

Let me know what you like best.  This could help me decide what goes on
my new CD!

Cheers,

Krispen Hartung
http://www.krispenhartung.com