a small sampler?

can anyone recommend a _small_ sampler? I want to use my midified guitar on
stage, e.g. to play organ or mellotron samples, but using my notebook and
vst instruments has a little bit too much latency, and too many cables and
potential problems, so I'd prefer a simple box ... but as I usually don't
carry racks around, just some stomp boxes it would be great to have a
really
_small_ sampler box, without recording functionality ... a sample playback
box would be sufficient - the ideal thing would be a tiny box that would
play vst instruments.

Michael Peters
www.michaelpeters.de