OT: Yamaha MagicStomp Multi-FX

Since this pedal, while not a looper, has come up in previous discussions,
I just wanted to give people a quick heads-up:  There's currently a $40
rebate offer for Yamaha's MagicStomp pedal until 31 Jan., 2005.  You can
grab the rebate coupon at:

         http://img3.musiciansfriend.com/dbase/pdf/rebates/151558.pdf

Of course, you don't have to actually purchase the product at Musician's
Friend to receive the rebate (even if you download the rebate coupon from
their servers).  I just ordered a MagicStomp from AMS for $139.95.  Taking
the rebate into account gave me an effective price of ~$99 -- quite a bit
lower than the $299 list.

For those of you not familiar, the MagicStomp is a "best of" pedal which
steals algorithms and patches from Yamaha's previous UD-, DL-, & AG-Stomp
boxes, and places them together with some of the patches from the newer
SPX-series rackmount effects units.  More background at:
http://www.magicstomp.com/ .

         --m.

_____
"i want to reach my hand into the dark and *feel* what reaches back"
                                                 -recoil