Re: Loops curative/restful powers

That's interesting Travis. I've had exactly the same experience with
dancers. I thought it was just me.
I always ask if they want me to play something rhythmic, or flowing, or
whatever and the usual answer
I get is to do whatever I want. Then they seem to do their thing
regardless of what I'm playing (sort of independent
of it if you ask me). I've played for dance classes and yoga classes
with the same results. They seem to
like what I do (at least that's what they tell me and I've been asked
back) but I thought there would me more
of connection there. Sometimes I try to follow them (which works pretty
well). [obligatory looping content:] I've
never done any looping things for dancers or yoga people however.