Re: Dream Looping Venues?

There's a place not far from me in Lebanon, ME called
Gully Oven. It's pretty much abandoned now, but long
ago a Norwegian violinist named Ole Bull who had been
a student of Edvard Grieg used to do open-air concerts
there. It's a natural stone amphitheater in the woods,
with great acoustics. I've played acoustically there a
bunch of times, and a few times brought along a couple
of battery-operated loopers (DL4 and RC-20) and a
Pignose.

-t-