Re: Dream Looping Venues?

The small dome at the UCSC Lick Observatory on Mt. Hamilton. We played acoustically, but the round shape of the structure and presence of the telescope in the room was amazing. You could hear very soft sounds from anywhere in the room. Very surreal. - Miko
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 2004 1:07 PM
Subject: Re: Dream Looping Venues?

big bag-o-money is of course also a dream Venue and if possible every day.....;-)

besides all wonderful venues,locations and situations- my one and only dream venue is an underwater location.
Maybe possible with a submarine

Nemoguitt@aol.com schrieb:

anyplace where at the end of the gig someone came up and gave you a big bag-o-money!.....now there's a dream for ya!.....:).....crasuss unrealius a.k.a. michael