New track for ya. (was: re: Let It Rot.....)

Right, in the spirit of.. erm. compostation, here's a vocal track, all
live looping, one take. It's basically a dry-run of my Live4/REaktor
FastFX setup. All loops are recorded and triggered and all effects are
toggled on or off with the laptop keyboard - so this is a pretty neat,
compact setup. It will be the basis for a series of recording sessions
with two vocalists and me as the looper.

I haven't been looping for that long, less than a year, in fact, so any
comments on structure and flow would be appreciated :-)

http://www.dytrych.net/upload/Machinate_-_Something_I_want.mp3

*Cheers*

Andreas w.