Re: New track for ya. (was: re: Let It Rot.....)

I like your looping trip! Heard it the other week ot the Ableton
Forum. Hearing this being your experimenting to check out the looping
capabilities of your compact setup makes me want to hear the finished
version.  I think the flow and structure is good but is bogged down a
bit by some losses on technical side of the production. Just one
example: Since you sing very close to the mic the bass frequencies
come and go in the voice and this takes away some of the intimacy
that would make it stand out with a proper treatment (cutting out
bass, filtering and compressing). But that's just technical aspects.
As flow/performance/composition it is perfect as far as my taste
goes. If you could record inspired "takes" like that by multi
tracking (every sound goes into a sound file of its own) you should
be able really work on the sound afterwards and make all the good
things, that is already there, come out clearly.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---
http://www.looproom.com (international)