Re: New track for ya.

Thanks Per,

yeah, multitracking it will be entirely possible. I plan to use 8 loops
bussed to 2 different fastFX units, at a total of 60% cpu, so there's
room for some eqs and compressors running realtime as well.

It will be fun to work on some semi-planned looping songs for a change,
while still keeping that element of chaos/surprise that you get when one
person is looping another.