From: Wind-stick Devil [mailto:wklemmer1@yahoo.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 8:26 AM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: John Abercrombie

Some of his early stuff (which contains my favorite album Arcade) was
only ON vinyl until relatively recently. I finally managed to obtain a
CD copy of the album a few months back after repeatedly copying the LP
to cassette tape and then more recently to CD.

Here's an interesting link of what's available for John Abercrombie.

http://www.musicstack.com/search/abercrombie,john

Brakophonic <brakophonic@telia.com> wrote:
Just put the lp on
forgot that i had that one
i'ts probably mutlitracked and not looped as you mentioned
but there's a lot of repetitive stuff going on there
great album , cheers for bringing it to my attention
i haven't listened to it for years
but i had the fortune to get hold of my old vinylplayer
and slowly rediscovering the lps
there's a lot of good recordings with de johnette and abercrombie
apart from the gateway albums there's the directions and new directions
Gunnar Backman
Brak(E)man Prod/Brakophonics
E-mail brakophonic@telia.com
http://www.brakophonic.com