Re: John Abercrombie

Kris, et al,

In a message dated 05/03/05 9:10:33, khartung@cableone.net writes:

"Animato" is another really interesting CD

Yeah. That's one of the ones I have on factory cassette that I don't get
much chance to listen to any more -- along with "Getting There" and
"Current Events." I even have one of those old ECM "Works" anthologies
of Abercrombie tunes on cassette. Darn! I wish I could afford to replace
them with new CD copies -- but I can't. The better half would murder me
(lol).

Lately I have been making MP3 CD-Rs full of all just one artist apiece
and listening to a whole day's worth of Torn, Rypdal, Frisell, Fripp,
Metheny, McLaughlin, etc. It'd be nice to have enough to fill a whole
disk with some John Abercrombie too.

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."