From: Trevor Davis
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Cc: service@gibson.com
Sent: Tuesday, May 03, 2005 2:18 PM
Subject: Echoplex Perplexities

I'm hoping someone knows why sometimes when I hit multiply, it changes my
startpoint. I never want my start point to change so does anyone know what
parameter is making this happen? The other perplexity is that my echoplex
will sometimeschange presets periodically, seemingly at random. I am using
midi to control the echoplex and may hit a wrong note at times but dont you
have to; go to presets, select, and load in order to change presets? Can
this be done just by sending 1 wrong midi note?
Thanx, Trevor.