RE: Masse CD and looping gigs

Thanks for CD orders and I hope your are all enjoying listening to it.
There
will be more.

As for looping gigs - we got to play chillout rooms in underground parties
(somewhat by accident but thatıs another story).

It seemed quite a natural place for that gentle juggling act that is live
looping. People could talk, sleep or dance in-between the hell on wheels
full on DJ rooms.

People loved that fact that it was live music and were amazed that a pair
of
such old people (they were very young...) could play a six hour set with no
more support than two litres of tea each.

Curious how promoters were made nervous by live music without DJs and very
nervous by us playing quietly !!!!

Best wishes

jeremy
http://www.masse.org.uk