Re: Multi-Tap Delay: any smart idea ?

Ok, here's a possible PC VST solution that should be free and easy to use

Free, easy to use VST host: TobyBear MiniHost:
http://www.tobybear.de/p_minihost.html

Free multi-tap delay: Blue Multitap, part of Blue Line VST pack:
http://www.music-boss.com/freeware_plug-in_blue_line.htm

(Just as an aside, EnergyXT's free demo would be a great host as well,
but it's probably overkill for this application).  Good Luck,

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net