Community

I would have to agree with Mark about the idea of online community vs.
real community. The ones and zeros we manipulate in cyberspace don't seem
to have the genuine impact that speaking into someone's life live and in
their face every day. Not knowing the history of the list and being a
relative newbie and mostly fulltime lurker, I am unaware of the story of
moderators. How has it worked before?

Most of the time, I appreciate the spirit of debate and exchange of ideas
on the list.

Todd