Re: Digitech JamMan???

On Sat, 7 May 2005, Art Simon wrote:

> Here's a little more from
http://www.elderly.com/new_instruments/items/JAM.htm

Sounds very interesting. I don't really give a damn about 6.5 hours or
loop time (or really anything over a few minutes) but the
inclusion of XLR connections makes it seem like this is not an
"ordinary" DOD pedal.

I wonder if it will work in reverse on the fly or have any other direct
features? I *still* use my old blue 2 second delay pedals all the time :)

> Doesn't appear to have midi sync, which greatly diminishes it's appeal
> to me. . .

You can always try the crappy EH16 reissue if that's what you want :)

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.