Re: Digitech JamMan???

Other than the large, removal memory (which is a great and well-overdue
idea), I can't tell that there's a huge difference in functionality
between
this and the original JamMan (which I still own and love).

I'm still looking for an *inexpensive* way (i.e. under $500 if at all
possible) to have multiple loops **of different and
not-necessarily-related
lengths** looping together in the same box. I know some of the more
expensive units like the Repeater and the EDP can supposedly do this, but
boy I'd sure like a cheaper option. :}