Re: USB / MIDI Keyboard Controllers

I'm happy with my 2 1/2 octave Edirol PCR-30.  Good keyboard and no
noticeable delay over USB (except when I tried to plug it into a USB
hub). I think the only concerns over USB delay are with Audio, not
MIDI (but I'm happy to be corrected). Pretty cheap at around $160 new
these days, so used prices should be very reasonable.

--
Art Simon
simart@null.net