Re: USB / MIDI Keyboard Controllers

SP Goodman wrote:
> Greets folks,
>
> Since my beloved Juno-106 is in storage and I've begun a phase of
> composition that will soon require keyboard as opposed to guitar/querty
> input, I will be soon in the market for a MIDI keyboard controller.  Or
> will I?

If you plan on using soft-synths or VST plugins, I highly recommend the
Novation Remote 25.  Besides a two octave keyboard, it has LOTS of
programmable knobs and an X/Y controller.   They are relatively expensive,
but you will appreciate the knobs if you will be designing your own
patches, or like to change effect parameters during performance, or
want a more natural mixing interface for your sequencer.

Jeff