"Purple Hand" is great, and the best thing yet from Rick Walker!!!

To the LD list and especially to Rick Walker,

I just got my copy of "Purple Hand" in the mail today.
For some reason I thought I'd already gotten a copy of it
earlier and was just ordering a spare for sharing. Boy!
Was I mistaken! This is a whole different CD than I was
expecting -- and I MUST say this is the first CD of yours
where the recording quality is "up to par" with the actual
music -- which is world-class BTW.

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Since I turn 52 this week I think of it as a birthday present
for myself. It's happily spinning away on my home audio
system right now and I am truly grooving away to it as I
type

Because they were mentioned in connection to a canceled
DT tour appearance the other day I'd been listening to MP3
downloads of a UK electronica ensemble called The Bays
for the past couple of days. I was mildly enjoying their stuff
'til I heard yours. It blows them away!!!

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."