From: Suit & Tie Guy [mailto:erwill@suitandtieguy.com]
Sent: Monday, May 09, 2005 3:20 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Digitech JamMan???

on a side note, i just sent this comment to Digitech using their handy
web interface. yes i did sign my actual name and address:

"hi.

i'd like to thank you for asking the looping community what it needs in
a pedal before you announced your new looper pedal.

oh wait ... you didn't. i forgot.

that's why it has a microphone input but no MIDI sync.

thanks for making another lovely paperweight guys.

i can tell this is a real winner of a pedal. i'll make sure to buy a
new Repeater instead."
---
Eric Williamson
www.suitandtieguy.com