Re: Digitech JamMan???

I agree, but it could be a fun little looper (and a
sign that companies are still considering such things
as marketable?)  For that price I'd spend some extra
and get the Repeater MkII and maybe upgrade my current
repeater.

Mark

http://www.free-scores.com/boutique/boutique-frame-acc.php?clef=55597&CATEGO