Re: [LOOP] Re: Repeater V2 Being Pre-release sold?

On Mon, 9 May 2005, mark sottilaro wrote:

> URLs?

Searching on Google gave the following two results:

http://www.8thstreet.com/product.asp?ProductCode=30754&Category=Samplers

http://floridamusicco.com/proddetail.asp?prod=electrixrepeater

I've never dealt with either company, so I have no recommendation for
either.

I got my Repeater Mk I through a Looper list pre-order deal from Alto
Music, and I wonder if they might be carrying the Repeater Mk2.

best,
Steve B
Phasmatodea     http://www.phasmatodea.net/
Subscape Annex  http://www.subscapeannex.com/