RE: Pagey vs the Beatles RE: beck the elder (was "here is...")

"I interpreted Lennon's opening line as an homage to Berry's "You
> Can't Catch Me," and I thought it was bullshit for Berry to make a
> big deal of it."

What!? You mean Chuck Berry acting like an asshole!? Never! (LOL)
I'm with Dr. Z... if the derivative bit is short and obvious and from
someone well-known, it's a quote, or a tip of the hat, not theft.