RE: Writing Someone Else's Song (was: Pagey vs the Beatles)

"And then there was George's "My Sweet Lord" (!)"

Post-Beatles, but I see your point. Great song, though ;-)

"Also of note: something in the way she moves is a lyric from James
Taylor--"

Really? From which record?

"And what about "Golden Slumbers"?"

I dunno; what *about* "Golden Slumbers"? Clue me in...