From: ArsOcarina@aol.com [mailto:ArsOcarina@aol.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 11. Mai 2005 19:13
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Zurich

Bernhard,

Wow! What a wonderful line-up you've got up there at:
http://loopfestival.com/

Michael Klobuchar - USA
Michael Peters - Germany
Mike Bearpark - UK
Os - UK
William Walker - USA
Per Boysen - Sweden
Luca Formentini - Italy
Dan Mayfield - UK
Christy Doran - Switzerland
Wolfgang Zwiauer- Switzerland
Hans-Peter Pfammatter - Switzerland
Fabian Kuratli - Switzerland
Bruno Amstad - Switzerland
Andreas Willers - electric guitar
Petr Samojsky - Czech Republic
André Müller - Switzerland
Gareth Whittock - UK
Rick Walker - USA
Andy Butler - UK
Matthias Loibner - Austria
Eric Hunziker - Switzerland
Christoph Grab - Switzerland
Ephrem Lüchinger - Switzerland
Marius Peyer - Switzerland
Stefan Keller - Switzerland
Andrej Jaku - Croatia
Ivan Kapec - Croatia
Philipp "zurrigo" Zürcher - Switzerland
Claude Voit - Acoustic Guitar
James Sidlo - USA
Fabio Anile - Italy
Ljubo Majstorovic - Switzerland
Rätus Flisch - Switzerland
Norbert Pfammatter - Switzerland
Christian Röver  - Germany

Congratulations on putting such a terrific series together. So many
familiar names. So may thatt I'd love to hear 'em too. Good luck!

Best regards,

tEd ® kiLLiAn

"Different is not always better, but better is always different"

http://www.pfmentum.com/flux.html
http://www.CDbaby.com/cd/tedkillian
http://www.guitar9.com/fluxaeterna.html
http://www.garageband.com/artist/ArsOcarina
http://www.towerrecords.com/product.aspx?pfid=2845073
http://www.netmusic.com/web/album.aspx?a_id=CBNM_17314

and Viztas. Yadda, yadda, yadda. Blah, blah, blah. So???

"Just because nobody understands you doesn't mean you're an artist."