To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: 5/10/2005 1:06:35 PM
Subject: Re: Happy Birthday Ted! RE: "Purple Hand" is great, and the best thing yet from Rick Walker!!!

Thanks Tim!

A few more of these and we can call it an internet birthday party!!!

I was reading one of your posts (I believe) the other day and you made
mention of some early Syd Barrett/Pink Floyd pieces you played.
I'm another fan of that stuff (though I suppose you'd never know it)
The double album "Ummagumma" was (and still is) one of my all-time
favorite records. The only song on that i could ever really play though
was "Grantchester Meadows"

Anywho, thanks for the b-day wishes.

Ted