Ego tripping

Title: Re: 2nd Sunday Loop show/"community"
I liked your definition of live looping...

"Live loopers create walls of layered sound, full compositions with multiple counterpoint lines, and incredible soundscapes, and are some of the most interesting and inventive musicians on the planet today"

Enough to our egos for a while dont you think?...:)

Dan

Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.