Re: 2nd Sunday Loop show/'community'

hi there. i'm so happy that i found this community. since i joined this
list, a couple of days ago only, i've been a bit unsure about the meaning
of that word "loop". i am really into real time captures & sampling at the
moment. but i'm often trying to get away from loops, understood as
something repeated & expected. personally i'm using loops but breaking,
hacking, going back & forth between variations & repetition. i hope i'm
still part of the group ;) i'll try to be in zurich in august but until
then can you tell me what live looping means for you. i suppose the
meaning is different for everyone. ok. but does looping necessarily have
to do with repetition for example? sorry if this is an old debate for some
of you.

stéphane, stockholm

www.clumsybeats.org