Re: OT: music biz article

> >"The music business is a dark, plastic hallway
> >where pimps and thieves run free and good men die like dogs.
> >There's also a negative side."

> The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long
> plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die
> like dogs. There's also a negative side.

Thanks to Monica, Gary, and Edwin. For me, the hallway has always been
darker than long. A cheerful, well-lit plastc hallway would certainly have
me dropping all my responsibilities and making zero-return investments of
talent, time, and tears. Wouldn't you?

Douglas Baldwin, coyote-at-large
coyotelk@optonline.net