Re: Repeater question, was RE: Digitech JamMan??? Now Sooperlooper

The Repeater does indeed let you record up to 99 loops
and they can be of any length and have up to 4 tracks
each.

They are fairly rare at this point, however Electrix
is back in business and is talking about releasing the
Repeater MKII this summer.  I wouldn't hold my breath
(The Repeater 1 was a year late) but if they release a
Repeater that fixes all the issues with the first
generation you will have one hell of a powerful
device.  I still use my Repeater almost every day and
there's nothing else that touches it IMO.

Mark

=== message truncated ===