Re: Free Looper coming with Tiger!

Woah!  That seems super sweet!  Maybe now is the time
to upgrade my G4 500 TiBook with something that
already has Tiger on it.  I wonder if the dev pack
would come with it...

Also, reading the features doesn't seem to mention if
these loops sync to the tempo of the host application.
 When you do a real test I'd love to hear your
findings.  I'm doing the next Sunday loop show with
Rick Walker and I'd love to be able to go down with a
guitar, laptop, ampmodler and midi controller.

Mark

=== message truncated ===