Re: Live Looping Sequencer

On May 17, 2005, at 12:36, Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> But my loop sequencer is
> meant to record MIDI much like audio and not to be like a step
> sequencer.
> One of my basic ideas is to enable it to play itself by triggering
> loops per
> MIDI. Loop triggered loops ...

You may check out Live 4 (software) for that. A fully working demo
with complete PDF manual is available online. Among many other things
it is possible to record a midi sequence of notes that trigger other
midi sequences. Looping is default in Live, both for midi sequences
and audio files. They tend to loop right away after being recorded if
you do not turn looping off.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---