FS: old skool sampler stuff

For sale:

Ensoniq EPS 8 output expander. This is for the EPS "classic" (note: NOt
the EPS16+ or ASR) and adds an additional 8 individual outputs along with
the stereo outs for a total of ten outputs. In excellent+ condition fully
working with hard to find proprietary Ensoniq cable that attaches right to
the EPS. Pictures available on request.

These are ultra rare and go for $150-200+ from dealers if they come up. I
don't need it so I'm asking $100 OBO which I think is very fair given
this is almost like new and fully tested and working. If you want to make
a reasonable offer go ahead. I'll include a sheet with instructions as
well (very easy to use). Would like to see this go to sa good home and
keep the mojo of EPS samplers alive - call me a romantic.

Casio SK1 - Very good shape in orignal box (woo hoo) and it has the
battery cover which as we all know makes a HUUUUGE difference in the sound
quality. Fully working and you can keep the batteries too. Asking $35 obo

I used these for making lots of loops of analog samples :)

Buyer pays shipping from phila pa (or pickup and get a free beer). I
accept paypal or USPS mo, pack very well, and will ship anywhere you wish.

Email any questions. Thanks!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.