From: Legion [mailto:legion@helpwantedproductions.com]
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 1:25 PM
To: analogue@hyperreal.org; Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Wah-ever...

I'm looking to get a nice sounding wah-wah pedal. This would mostly be for
greasy overdrive guitar playing but it would be great if it could double
as a good effect on drums machines and such as well. true bypass is a must
outside fo that I'm open to trying new things.

Was looking at the Ibanez "Demon" thingie which has unfortunate marketing
but apparently good sound.

Also there the tech 21 and the new Boss COSM one (not too keen on digital
emulations but again I'm open to hearing views)

As a data point the standard Crybaby ain't cutting it and again true
bypass would be nice.

Any/all suggestions appreciated!

HELP WANTED PRODUCTIONS - Http://www.HelpWantedProductions.com
"Bringing you the best in Organic Electronic music since we started..."

Home of the Unusual Instrument and Recording Gallery with pictures and
info of Tube recorders, Omnichords, weird guitars, Casios, and more.