Re: Wah-ever...

> --- Legion <legion@helpwantedproductions.com> wrote:
>
>> I'm looking to get a nice sounding wah-wah pedal.
>> This would mostly be for
>> greasy overdrive guitar playing (etc)
>>

> On May 17, 2005, at 22:45, Tim Nelson wrote:
>
> Have a listen to the most recent two Jeff Beck albums
> ('You Had It Coming' and 'Jeff'); that's the Snarling
> Dogs Whine-O Wah. Beck confesses to being so smitten
> with the tone when he first got it that he waaaay
> over-used it. I like how he can make it sound like an
> overdriven blues harp...
>
> -t-

Another nice trick is to daisy chain two wha pedlals for doubled
effect.   Doesn't have to be of the same brand. A usual advice when
looking for such gear is to spend some hours at a music store and try
out the one that rings a bell with you. I once did that when buying a
guitar and found that the best telecaster in the store was not from
fender but form J & D that I had never heard of before.  It sounded
best and a good thing was the price tag about a tenth of the fender
price :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
---